Careers With Edge2Edge Roofing
Report to: Production Manager
Objective / Mission: We are a client focused sales organization. Main responsibility is to maintain a happy and well-informed customer throughout the process. Organize a clean and safe workspace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-Construction meeting with client. Set expectations and coordinate material drop, start times, etc.
- Maintain relationship with home / building owner throughout process.
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite throughout the construction process.
- Go over pre-start checklist, upload pictures in CRM, final walk through with customer, collection.
- Return extra materials to either warehouse or distributor.
- Keep inventory and maintain clean warehouse.
- Pick-up permits.
- Assist with repairs when needed.
- Must be willing to travel. Some jobs will be out of state requiring you to be gone 3-5 days at a time. Overall travel is minimal.
Estimator (Commercial Roofing)
Edge2Edge Roofing, an industry leader in the Commercial / Industrial / Multi-Family roofing industry, has an exceptional opportunity for a roofing estimator, full time estimator to support our sales and operations team in the Atlanta, GA area.
Summary of Job Description:
- Perform project take-offs from Architect/Construction Drawings.
- Prepare project submittals for specified contract projects.
- Travel to customer’s locations and inspect roofs and perform take offs.
- Communicate with customers and check roofs for problem areas.
- Measures roofs and estimate the amount of roofing material and labor needed to re-roof.
- Will work closely with the sales force to provide them with accurate information for the creation of proposals for customers.
- Prepare estimates and quotations and detailed proposals.
- Perform regular site visits to on-going projects to support operations and enhance the customer communication and experience
- Review projects and prepare regular job progress reports
- Will need to travel out of town occasionally.
- Market to new potential prospects in the area.
- Organizational, Analytical, Problem Solving and People Skills.
- Understanding of new construction and specification driven bidding processes a plus.
- Ability to read/interpret architectural drawings and perform project take offs.
- Ability to compile and prepare project submittals.
- Ability to track project change orders.
- Able to complete project closeout documentation as required.
- Computer skills (proficient in MS Word, Excel and Bid Estimating Software)
- General Construction, Roofing and/or Sales Experience a Plus
- A Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Able to climb up & down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
- Experience with: TPO, BUR, METAL, SHINGLES, EPDM, SPF FOAM and COATINGS a plus but will train the right individual.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
Edge 2 Edge provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities.
We also offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include:
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Coverage of Business Expenses